Hello,
I am trying to upgrade Umbraco Forms to 17.6.0 but it looks like migrations are not running in my instance of Umbraco 17.
When I look at the Umbraco Key Value table, the migration codes don’t change and database tables are not being updated correctly.
Is there anyway to trigger Umbraco Forms migration scripts manually?
Colin
It might be that Umbraco Forms 17.6.0 is broken.
I took an “older” Umbraco 17 database that hadn’t had Umbraco Forms in it. Added Umbraco Forms 17.6 and it broke in the same way.
I will just go to 17.5.1 and warn my colleagues.
Hi @bythewiseman
According to this link, 17.6.0 should have 4 migrations:
What migration ID are you seeing in your database?
Can you check your Umbraco logs to see if there are any errors on startup relating to Umbraco Forms or migrations as there may be an error somewhere?
Justin
Hey @bythewiseman!
This was a bug that was found in the migration for the versions of Forms released yesterday (both 17.6. and 18.2).
Patch versions have just been released (17.6.1 and 18.2.1) that resolve this issue and can be safely applied without any database changes to the umbracoKeyValue table.
If you have any more issues with it, please reply and we can escalate it / get a GitHub issue raised
Heck yeah! That’s brilliant that it was picked up so quickly. I can let my team know to ignore 17.6 and move on up!
Thank you thank you thank you 